Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

Producing the Evaluation question 2

I've started to produce the Evaluation question 2 recently.

How does your media product represent particular social groups?

What types of people (i.e.age/race/gender/religion/ethnicity)
are represented in your film and how do you feel this affect your film and your audience' reaction to it. How and why did you represent these social groups?


I decided to use the webpage prezi.com for it, on this page you are able to create your own presentations and flip charts.


I really have to say that i actually enjoyed working with Prezi it was easy to use and the final flip chart looks pretty good i think.


Overall I have used 8 slides with several subheadings e.g age and social class.




I screen recorded while i was presenting the Prezi so now I'm able to publish it later in a form of a video. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen