Montag, 16. März 2015

Producing the Evaluation question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel have you learnt in the progression from it to the full product ? 

How did the preliminary task prepare you for the creation of your film? What did you learn abou the equitment, software and from the creative process? How did your Knowledge affect your perception of the main task? Were you excited? Uncertain ? Do you feel the preliminary task was beneficial in preperation for the shot film? 

 
 For the production of that question I decided to film and record myself, it is in a sort of Vlog stlye. 


 
 I recorded myself with the integrated facetime HD camera In my MacBook Pro 2013 edition. 
I was suprised how good the quality of the footage is and how clear the sound is. 

At the beginning I nedded a few trys to record the skript without any mastakes, which was actually pretty hard for me as a foreign student. 

 However in the end I managed it quite well and the most of the little mistakes I made I was able to cut out afterwards anyway. 

I edited the footage with IMovie which is actually pretty similar to Final Cut Pro 10 which i used for my opening sequence, therefore I haven't had any difficulties with the software
 
 
I decided to put a non diagetic song in the back ground just to give the video a bit of a touch, the song i have chosen is quite dark so its possible to associate it with a thriller movie. 
The song is called: 
Robot Koch & Delhia de france - Califronia dreaming.
 



Currently I add all the evaluation questions i produced so far together in one timeline so I'am able to upload all of them at once later on. 
I did this whit Quick time player i just recorded the screen while I was going through my powerpoint, powtoon usw, and after that I recorded my voice and presentet what i had written in the questions. After that I put all the clips I had together in one event in IMovie. 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen