Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014

Which thriller films have inspired you in planning your own thriller

Inspiration for my own thriller

I thought about producing a psycho thriller, because they are my personal favorites. 
The following films have inspired me for my work.


Se7en

Se7en really inspired me for my work, because of the entire storyline and how the film is built up. 
With the Modus operandi of the psychopath and the theme with the seven deadly sins. 



Paranormal Activity 2 

Paranormal Activity inspired me because of the fear that comes across seems so real to the audience and they are really scared the entire movie. 
will try to create something like that in my movie as well.
I really want that my audience is scared of my movie but in a good why how it should be after you've watched a psycho thriller.





James Bond Skyfall

I like the image of the main character in this movie, James Bond is a mixture of Class, Arrogant, Bad Boy and of course one of the best agents the movie world has ever seen. The camera shots in this movie inspired me as well because its a lot of action happening in this movie and they provide a perfect picture of the scene all the time by using a lot of Pan shots.
I will try to copy a bit of his style and his character over to my main character in the movie because it gives the movie this sort of special touch. 










Scarface

Scarface inspired my work because of the great acting of
Al Pacino.
He really brought over the entire feelings and actions that it seems so realistic, and overall i really like his acting style.
So maybe i can put in some of his acting styles in my movie. 
The storyline is great as well i think. 



I generally like movies where you have one main characters who's pretty "Bad Ass" 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen