Donnerstag, 20. November 2014

Producing Our Movie

A couple of days ago we started to film and produce our movie 
we already have 95% of the shots we might have to add a few more because of the editing but we are not sure about that yet. 


The Picture above shows the main location of my movie the most of the scenes are filmed in here. I really like this location because it looks quite scary and in several thriller movies/series i really like the protagonist tortures/kills his victims in his garage as well so i think thats quite a nice idea.


As you can see on that picture its not the biggest garage but for my use it was definitely enough and i quite liked it because the lighting in there was perfect for the shots I've done in there.



I used a lot of props in my sequence the main ones you can see in the picture underneath there is for example a knife, the fake blood we have used, different torture tools, a flashlight and a few other things.






On that picture you can only see the things I've used to illustrate that my protagonist tortures someone.




One of my favorite props was the fake cocain we produced it looks quite realistic and in the shoots it just looks awesome. 




Overall i can say that i really enjoyed the progress of filming all the different shots i have in my movie it happened once that i was inspired by the moment and just filmed a shot that was not on the storyboard and that one is now the first shot in my movie.
I already started to edit my movie and got all the clips in the right order in final cut pro 10. 
At the end of the filming process i can say that i haven't had a big problem during the entire progress of filming i actually really enjoyed it. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen