Sonntag, 23. November 2014

Garage Band

Garage band is the software we are using to produce the music for our opening sequence. It is a application for OS X and iOS that allows users (us) to create music or podcasts. It is develped and sold by Apple Inc. 
GarageBand's music creation system enables useres to create multiple tracks with premade MIDI keyboards, pre made loops, vioce recordings, and an huge varitiy of instrumental effects.




We are going to produce the song we gonna put over our opening sequence in Garageband (Non-Diagetic).
I haven't got a idea at the moment in what way I want the genre of the song to be, but I will figure it our pretty soon I guess.
I can alrady say that i want the music to be in a dark and scaryfing tone, because that should be the very best for my opening sequence.

In the picture above you can see the user interface of Garageband. 
The interface is of a good design and easy to use in my opinion.
During the preliminary task I was able to get my first expiriences with the software and I thought it is quite easy to use.

However I'am looking forward to produce my own peace of music, which really should be interessting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen