Freitag, 14. November 2014

Media that has inspired me 2.0

Recently i got inspired by different forms of media i spend a lot of time with watching different Tv programs e.g Dr. House, Breaking Bad, House of cards etc even if some of the series do not have anything to do with a thriller movie it was still good to see how you can use several camera techniques and sounds.
I really enjoyed Watching Dr house and i got some great ideas what sort of shots i want to use in my opening sequence. 
And it was great to see how they have used sound, in my opinion Dr house is one of the series that uses sound the best to express different feelings.



Another Media product that inspired me was the movie Batman the dark knight. 
Literally everybody know this movie and i watched it again recently and overall i have to say its just a great movie and i was really inspired by the acting of heath ledger, he has to play the rather crazy role of the joker and he just acts so strong. I think the great acting in this movie is one of the main factors why it was so successful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen